Engineer Position available
We are in search of a dedicated and enthusiastic person to join our team at Nortech AI. We are seeking a automation engineer well-versed in software engineering, or a software engineer with hands-on experience in the maritime industry. As a member of our technical team, you will work closely with our clients to assist them with our deliveries. Your role will be pivotal in the advancement of our products, particularly within industrial networks, sensor technology, micro controllers, and edge computing.
What Role Will We Trust You to Play in Our Team
As a member of our technical team:
- You will play a crucial and overarching part in the onboarding process for new clients
- You will be responsible for provisioning of new installations
- You will provide technical support to new and existing customers
- You will be trusted with development and maintenance of our Edge platform and Flex sensor solutions
What experience are we looking for?
- Higher education within the fields of automation, software engineering or equivalent complemented by relevant experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working with data collection, system integration, industrial IoT or similar
- Solid understanding of industrial processes and equipment
- Expertise in control systems, system integration, and industrial communication protocols
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Basic understanding of software development processes
Workplace: While this role is primarily office-based to optimize team collaboration, you have the flexibility to work remotely when it doesn’t affect productivity or teamwork.
Who are you
We are seeking a candidate who thrives in collaborative team environments, is eager to take ownership of the product, and finds it exciting to collaborate with a diverse range of individuals in a company with a global presence, and a connected, dynamic team environment.
What Nortech has for you ?
- Competitive Salary, Fringe benefits & Stock-Options: We believe in fair compensations and incentive alignment.
- Training and Personal Development: We are committed to supporting and sponsoring training initiatives that add tangible value to your role and our company’s mission.
- Company Culture: At Nortech, we pride ourselves on fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and purpose. Our team is united in the vision of supporting the green-transition, pioneering sustainable solutions, and revolutionizing the industry. Join us if you share our commitment to a greener, more efficient future.
- Flextime: We focus on productivity. You’ll have the freedom and ownership to define what schedule works best for you, the team and your job requirements.
- Growth: Fresh off a successful seed funding round, we stand on the cusp of rapid expansion and increased market presence. Joining us at this transformative stage offers unparalleled potential for your own personal and professional advancement.
To get an understanding of what we can offer you, take a look at our careers page for information. https://nortech.ai/careers/.
If you are an independent and motivated individual who wishes to be part of the growth journey of our company, we encourage you to apply. Join us in the journey of revolutionizing the industry!
How to apply?
If you are reading about this position on our webpage, please use the provided form. If not, head over to https://nortech.ai/careers/ to apply for this position. You can also email us your application and CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.